Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How much would it cost at the hairdressers if...?

I want my dead ends cut off, and my hair platinum blonde aka white. I am blonde now but it is not natural :). I live in the UK, anyone know approximately how much it will be. Thanks in advance :) x x x xHow much would it cost at the hairdressers if...?
It depends if you go to a designer hair salon or a normal high street one. To get your hair dyed and cut I wouldnt expect it to be any more than 拢50 pounds if you go to a high street salon. For a designer one it would cost a lot more but they would do exactly the same!How much would it cost at the hairdressers if...?
'ello :]





I think that it should be around 25 pounds for a cut, then anywhere from 45-70 pounds for a good color. Sorry if my prices are off, I live in the U.S. so I took the prices from here, and then multiplied them by 3/4 because of the exchange rate.
Approximately half of the cost of a standard return train journey from Wolverhampton to Crewe.
Depends where you go, in my experience, cut and bleaching costs between 拢45 and 拢75.
Ask the hairdresser dear
lol to the first answer.


and I dont know, why dont you go to your local hairdressers and ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment