Sunday, February 28, 2010

Approximately how much will it cost to get my hair stripped at the hairdressers?

A couple of months ago i dyed my hair black and now i want to go lighter....an auburn colour and i tried dying it but my hair didn't change colour and i was told that i had to get it stripped. And i know that it will be expensive...does anyone know approximately how much it will cost???Approximately how much will it cost to get my hair stripped at the hairdressers?
i have been a hair dresser for 15 years and i am gonna tell you that stripping your hair is a very expensive job and a very time consuming job black is the wost color to get out it is going to depend on how long your hair is and what color you are wishing to acheive. but yes it will cost you. i allways tell my clients never touch their own hair with a chemical because i will just have to fix it and it cost moe money to fix than to do .Approximately how much will it cost to get my hair stripped at the hairdressers?
It depends on the length of your hair but figure between $75 to $150. Best advice I can give you would be to leave it alone for a few months and wash it as often as possible as this will help eliminate some of the black color. Conditioning is very important so I'd invest in a reconstructive conditioner.
This will depend on the city where you live, also depend on the lenght and volume of your hair. I'm a hairdresser and I charge starting from $50.00 + and I live here in Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment