Friday, February 26, 2010

Should I wash my hair before going to the hairdressers?

I'm getting a cut and highlights. Will having freshly washed hair make any difference to how the highlights turn out?Should I wash my hair before going to the hairdressers?
dye absorbes oil so. no actually the more oily ur hair is the better the dye will hold.Should I wash my hair before going to the hairdressers?
Wash your hair, but do it the day before. That way you will go to the dressers with clean, completely dry hair, but there will be enough natural oils on your scalp and hair to help protect it from the harsh chemicals.


Clean hair is also easier to cut!
I don't think it truly matters..


sometimes I do and sometimes I don't wash it haha


they wash it everytime anyway and it doesn't change the price.


and to top it off..it feels great!


Hope your new hair do looks nice!


(:
Its not necessary to wash your hair. Some times it is necessary depending on how much bulky product you have in your hair.
No, I don't think it will make a difference. You might pay less because they didn't have to wash your hair for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment