Sunday, February 28, 2010

What shall I do. I am going shortly to meet my gay male hairdressers parents?

I have a feeling he is going to pretend I am his girlfriend.What shall I do. I am going shortly to meet my gay male hairdressers parents?
I'd clear that up before i got there so you know what to expect.What shall I do. I am going shortly to meet my gay male hairdressers parents?
Free hair cut even.

Report Abuse



If you are his friend - then be his friend and do him the favour and just help him out. Its up to him when he decides to tell his parents. If he ever does.





Just play along and dont make him feel uncomfortable.





Good luck!





xxx
If that is what his intention is he will have to warn you before the meeting, because he won't want you to foul up his plan. So when he warns you, just tell him that you don't feel comfortable doing it.
he has obviously not told them yet he has not come out okay just say your not his girlfriend but a close friend with no romantic intentions and say right where shall we eat first .
Hmm!!...Why don't you ask him the purpose of visiting his parents in first?



lol just like that episode of Ugly Betty lol
Just be Yourself! I'm glad its not me I can't act!

No comments:

Post a Comment