Friday, February 26, 2010

What is the average price for a hair-dye at a hairdressers?

What sort of money would I be paying for first time highlights at an average British hairdressers? (Not too upmarket, but not really cheap!).What is the average price for a hair-dye at a hairdressers?
I payed what i thought was a great price of 拢30 but they was highlights! For a full head dye you are looking at a good 拢50 if not more...





Hope this helped! xWhat is the average price for a hair-dye at a hairdressers?
hiya, i had my hair dyed, and hight lights last week. it cost me 拢 58. that's in surrey in south of england.its a dear town.so say in the north you might get it a lot cheaper.
It depends on weather your having a full head, half a head or just your crown and partin. For a full head it usually cost me around 拢90 including a cut and finnish.
my cousin got highlighters for 拢20 and they lasted for ages. Their fading now by she got them done ages ago.
I paid $55 at Regis. Expensive, but worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment