Friday, February 26, 2010

Hairdressers please help. Will bleaching my hair a second time be way worse than the first time?

I have had my hair bleached before and redyed about four times this year and my hair has recovered to pretty much the same condition it was before bleaching .So here, I survived, but it is a little dry... So if I want to lighten just one-two shades, how much damage will the second time bleachign it do? Will it be waaaay worse than the first time, or same thing?Hairdressers please help. Will bleaching my hair a second time be way worse than the first time?
No matter your hair's condition, bleaching will damage it. Do a deep conditioning treatment, then have your stylist do a strand test to see if your hair can withstand bleaching.Hairdressers please help. Will bleaching my hair a second time be way worse than the first time?
so listen to this. i had dyed my hair black. then i didnt want it anymore. so i bleached it twice to get it to bleach blonde. then i went dark blonde. i didnt like that after 2 months. so i died it dark brown. hated it so then i bleached it the day after i died it dark brown and dyed it light blonde. and my hair is horrible condition now. bleaching it once you can get away with. but twice your taking a risk. i took about 1-2 months for every color besides the dark brown to bleach/light blonde again. so i dont recomened you do this. and if you do;make sure your hair is in somewhat good condition again.
  • stainless steel finger ring
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment