Friday, February 26, 2010

What kind of hair conditioning treatments is there that I can get done at a hairdressers?

My hair is in SUCH bad condition because of straighteners and blow dryers so I was wondering, what kind of condidtioning treatments is there I can get done by a professional?





What is the treatment called


What exactly does it involve. etc


please give me the most information that you canWhat kind of hair conditioning treatments is there that I can get done at a hairdressers?
Usually they will use what they have chosen as their professional treatment range for the back wash. Personally we use Joico K-pak of which are fantastic for damaged hair. Here is the link to get Joico K-pak from agsalons.com.





we use a three step process k-pak shampoo then condition then use the K-pak deep penetrating Reconstructor left on for a while then rinsed off this will leave your hair feeling good as new and you can do it at home as many times as you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment