Sunday, February 28, 2010

What is a good percentage to tip hairdressers?

10%, 15%, 20% of the full price? Just wondering? Thanks :)What is a good percentage to tip hairdressers?
Fair service 10% good service 20% of the full price of service.If I have a different shampooer I tip them 1-2 dollars also.What is a good percentage to tip hairdressers?
I do 20% even if I'm getting it dyed or highlighted which is like 30 bucks!!! but if they do a really good job which they always do then its worth it
I also go with 20% and then also verbally thank them. I think it helps to let them know exactly what you liked about the hairstyle so that they can do that for you again and again.
It all depends on the type of salon and how good of a job the stylist did. This may sound ridiculous but I tip 50% for my haircuts only because I know it's SO hard to find someone who does what I want...not what they want! It helps that I went to high school with my stylist back in the day...it gives her more of a feeling for my personality.
20% of the full price but if you didn't like the service and the product I would tip less.
My wife tips her hairdresser 20% as she always does a great job. I usually tip $3 for mine but my haircut only costs $8!
I usually do 15%

No comments:

Post a Comment