Sunday, February 28, 2010

Do guys ever take pictures into the hairdressers?

Obviously girls do it all the time but do any of you men take pictures of a hairstyle you'd like to get into the salon with you? Or if you're a hairdresser is this common?Do guys ever take pictures into the hairdressers?
I don't know because I'm a girl, but whats the problem?? If you want a certain style then I don't see why not. Don't listen to the macho crap. I'm sure the hairdressers would rather know what you want.Do guys ever take pictures into the hairdressers?
Okay, I'm not a guy, but...lots of the hair cut places have books, even just for guys ones', with different styles in them and I have seen guys looking at them and using pics out of them.
I'm a hairdresser and yes its very common for guys and girls to bring pictures in , but sometimes it can be very frustrating because you get the odd one or two people that bring pics in and say i wont it the same as that , but yet half the head is missing from the pic so really you cant see all the style, but i have to say in my yrs of doing hairdressing allot of men are more fussy than the women when it comes to there hair.
no they dont....well most straight guys dont...if the hairstyle does not work out we wear a hat..
yeah I had to take a picture of Vanilla Ice from 1990 so they would get it right
No I just say A military back and side please.
Theyd like too! I have loads of male mates always asking me for hair pictures and ideas.





But lets face it theres no hair magazines for guys and if theres mens styles in a girls mag theres only about 1/2 pages.
i would.
haha , no! but I really should start. every time I go in , I just let the chick who is cutting my hair , just do something that looks nice and clean , and I always end up leaving like some rico suave pansy. damn you women are always more prepared for stuff than us, ill give u that.
I always take a picture of Terry Savalas with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment