Friday, February 26, 2010

Do you open or close your eyes when getting shampooed at the hairdressers?

I always find this part a little awkward...and don't know whether to open or close my eyes.Do you open or close your eyes when getting shampooed at the hairdressers?
I close them and relaxDo you open or close your eyes when getting shampooed at the hairdressers?
Lol I was just about to say that. If my eyes are closed, I don't want them to think I fell asleep or I'm enjoying it too much. But If I keep my eyes open, sometimes water splashes in them and it's like their boobs are right above your face soooo I usually close my eyes haha
I keep mine closed, sit back and relax :)





Remember though, if you're getting shampoo in your eyes a lot you're probably closing them too tightly (sounds silly, I know)
lol, i close mine cuz it feels so gooood, HAHA. ;)


either way, they don't care, they only care about your hair!


go0d luck!





mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Keep 'em closed to keep the soap out and the expierence is much more enjoyable when you relax with eyes closed
hahah


idk, i think i open my eyes


but i have a ticklish ear so its hard for me to relax when they are washing my hair.


lol
I keep them open because water doesn't get it 'em.
Close them.
I close them, but that's because the water tickles my head. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment