Friday, February 26, 2010

Why do hairdressers cut off more than than you ask for?

I asked for a simple trim, to take off an inch, and the lady took off five. Needless to say, I'm very depressed, but why do they do this without asking your permission? The lady lied to my face and said she would do as I asked. She certainly didn't. Why do hairdressers do this?Why do hairdressers cut off more than than you ask for?
If they aren't a hairdresser that you go to regularly, they probably feel like they will never see you again so they could just do what they want. Older hairdressers tend to do this even more. I've been going to my young hairdresser for like 5 years and she always cuts it just the way i want. In fact, she normally takes off less and then asks me if I still want to do a little more just to make sure i'm satisfied. You really just have to find a good hairdresser and keep going to them.Why do hairdressers cut off more than than you ask for?
Whenever you go to the salon for a trim the point of it is to get rid of your dead ends. I don't know if your hair has a lot of heat damage, but constant drying, straightening, or curling certainly does a number on your hair. Maybe you had more dead ends than you realized and the way to avoid this is either chronically get your hair trimmed or never get a ';trim'; again. I wouldn't worry too much. It's summer and your oil glands are naturally more active and your hair should grow back in no time. Pinky promise.
This is common when people go to others, happens all the time (not every time, but quite often).





Did the gal cutting your hair have long hair herself or a short trendy look? I think you get the point. They always think they know better than you, and you'll rarely find one with long hair, RARELY.
I am very sorry that this happened to you. But grow up! Do not throw all of us into a category just because one person cut your hair too short. This is not a question, this is a pointless rant.
not all hair dresser are like that you need to find one that will listen to you... it takes a while keep on searching


ps i hope you didn't tip her... and yelled @ her.. I wouldn't of paid.
Whoa . Id be mad . I would sue the woman .Kick her .





Ps- Don't forget to watch the newest Harry Potter movie, Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince ,coming July 15 .
I think I would do a google search for some responses to this.
wow

No comments:

Post a Comment