Friday, February 26, 2010

Why does your hair always feel so much better after the hairdressers?

And how can i wash/dry it to make it feel as good at home when i do it myself?Why does your hair always feel so much better after the hairdressers?
It's fresh cut ~


you can buy the same products they use but I don't think it'll be the sameWhy does your hair always feel so much better after the hairdressers?
I think it is the psychological effect of having your hair done %26amp; knowing you are looking your best.


I don't think it is possible to recreate the feeling at home.
I wish i could answer that, but i cant....





I do agree though i was just there and i wish i never had to wash my hair again by myself,.....





Wouldnt be awesome if you had your own personal person every morning to do that for you
I've always wondered that same thing.


lol.
you know it is so annoying .. i can never get my hair looking the way the hairdresser did it ...





Saying that i do not have the time with my kids i am lucky to put on my lip gloss without them fighting ..





ask her next time you are there she wil lgive you some tips
You need to buy the shampoos that they sell at the salon. A lot of times they will use products that will remove the build-up from your hair. They also have water conditioners that they use in some shops, that also help your hair feel soft. If you have hard water in your home you will have a harder time reaching that level of softness. They also use leave in conditioners that are very light.
because you know that they restored it and it is good as new.
i do agree...i think they put some hair vitamins in their products..when they wash ur hair...i never can make my hair like that at home!!
i reckon its something to do with the hairdryers and the way the blow dry it........ sounds crazy but think about it
coz they have so many products and brushes and they know how to properly look after it
Funny you should ask, as only this morning I had my hair cut and it does feel softer then usual.


I woulg guess that because I have thick hair, it feels much softer once it has been cut and more importantly, thinned.





However, I have noticed the following:





1. I now very seldom, if ever, wash my hair more than one once. Majority of shampoos instruct to 'wash and repeat'. If you are like me and wash your hair daily, the repeat wash would simply remove vital oils from your hair/scalp.





2. An important discovery I have made is to use 2 or 3 different brands of shampoo. This helps prevent the build up of any single type of additive present in any 1 shampoo.





3. There is a myth that using conditioner every day helps make hair more maneagable and soft. You would save yourself money and obtain far better results if you leave a good quality conditioner in your hair for at least 30 mins. This needs only be done 2 or 3 times per week.


I wash %26amp; condition my hair 3 times per week at night, thus allowing the conditioner to fully penetrate the hair shaft.





(Even better results are obtained by leaving the conditioner in your hair overnight. However, my wife complains when i get into bed wearing a shower cap!!)





The following morning I simply shower and rinse my hair without washing it.
no split ends! brushing/drying is what wrecks it and makes you need another trim
If you use supermarket brand shampoos at home then it makes a huge difference after you've been to the hairdressers because they use professional stuff there. The salon stuff if expensive though...
For a start they are qualified so you feel confident , and secondly for a lot of people it may be the only bit of pampering they have in their lives so it makes you feel relaxed and feeling good .
MAGIC!!!





=D
babe.


u should ask your hair dresser what they use for your hair, buy the product/products, and use them. using what they use may not exactly feel the way your hair feels after your haircut, but it will surly be close.hope that helps
it because they use really nice (and expensive) hair products that are designed to make your hair look and feel nicer.





most of the time, they sell the products they use, so you can buy some for using at home. also, while they are styling your hair, ask them how they do it so you can do it at home. usually they are happy to show you.





http://lost.eu/5e917
I think that it starts with the shampoo, not only the shampoo itself, but, the way they shampoo. They distribute the shampoo throughout the hair and then begin the scrubbing. At home: hand full of shampoo right on top of the head and try to work it through. rinsing is the easy part. then: conditioning: salon: distribution of the product seems better than at home (stylists comb the conditioners from root to tip) at home it's a generous helping of conditioner and right to the top of the head and try to work it through. rinse out . towel dry and then at the salon usually a leave on conditioner for protection. So, there is why I believe it starts with the shampoo. Not having to do any of it, makes it feel better from the beginning...but, the distribution of all the products is more even than doing it at home.
That is a good question. I swear they've got magic powers. I would go and ask them that.

No comments:

Post a Comment