Sunday, February 28, 2010

Why do all the hairdressers at the beauty shop run off screaming in horror when I walk through the door?

Oh... they prolly can't contain themselves... just dashin' off to tell their friends and grab some lube, is all. A horndog like you is gonna need a lot of lube!Why do all the hairdressers at the beauty shop run off screaming in horror when I walk through the door?
I would like to answer your QUESTION


most did not translate to the language Brazilian


Vlw!


What do you think of strengthening aperiferia with 10 points ?????????????Why do all the hairdressers at the beauty shop run off screaming in horror when I walk through the door?
Because they r running to get there better pair of scissors or they want to go get an amazing hairdo such as yours and call it their own....soooo claim it before they do!!!!
Um......well.....could be or better yet, they may see that your hair is a complete disaster and they don't want to mess with it!
Must be the look in your eyes, it can't possibly be your hair
Because they don't dare mess with perfection


lol
They can't handle the truth!
Oh stop, darling, I love running my... er..... I mean getting my fingers stuck.... um..... not to change the subject but will your hair hold up during the rapture? (((((Nolte)))))
uhm...
why do you think
because your hair looks a hot mess!
how do u look? are drop dead handsome or a walking nightmare?
  • hair styling
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment