Friday, February 26, 2010

Who are the best hairdressers in Vancouver?

I will be in Vancouver next week from Australia and one of the first things I want to do is get a whole new color and cut and I'm hoping people can tell me who the best hairdressers for this are.


ThanksWho are the best hairdressers in Vancouver?
I know what you mean - good hairdressers are hard to find! I found a really good one several years ago when I won a make over contest. I was so impressed with the results I have been visiting David at his hair studio in downtown Vancouver ever since. It's called Endz Hair Studio and it's on 562 Dunsmuir Street. Telephone is 604.681.1487 Here is their website: http://www.endzhairstudio.com/





Have a great stay in Vancouver!





Cheers,





Petra M, VancouverWho are the best hairdressers in Vancouver?
Customer service at this studio is bad, at least for a new person. They sound a bit snobbish, no smiles and no greetings. It looks like you should suffer to get your hair done. I had no appointment but wanted to get one for later. No one was available for that day and they even did not try.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment