Sunday, February 28, 2010

How likely is it that I will catch norovirus from going to the hairdressers?

I'm in the UK and it's spreading like wildfire. The past week or so I've avoided going out of the house and seeing anyone. Hahah I sound so lame, but I'm a severe emetaphobic (phobia of being sick / other people being sick / vomit in general)


I'm quite scared of breathing in the virus, and I've heard that alot of people are going into work before the virus is out of their system, selfish b*****ds!How likely is it that I will catch norovirus from going to the hairdressers?
i have a phobia of being sick too i am still at school but i stay on the field until crowds have gone etc anyway i get my dad to drop me off and pick me up from school to avoid contact with anyone else. It is unlikely you will catch it from going to the hairdressers. there wont be many people there and you'll be in and out within minutes.How likely is it that I will catch norovirus from going to the hairdressers?
Even if you stay home for the rest of you life you could still catch it.Yes some people are selfish but they may have their own reasons for going into work b4 they should.





You have the same chance of getting this virus as THE QUEEN.


I have a phobia of sick too,but just try to remove myself from the situation (but having children %26amp; grand-children its hard)





Best of luck
norovirus is spread from fecal matter on the hands. wash your hands really well and you should be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment