Friday, February 26, 2010

Will the hairdressers be able to thin out my thick curly mixed race hair?

So, I am going to a good black hairdressers who know what their doing and what my hair is like... But can you even thin out mixed race hair??Will the hairdressers be able to thin out my thick curly mixed race hair?
Yes. Im not mixed race but my hair is INCREDIBLY thick and curly....they spent ages straigntening it for me and then ran this comb through it that had kind of ';blades'; on it...and it thinned out my hair so it wasnt as thick. It was actually verry cool.





When i got home...i washed it the next day...and even when it was curly it was a lot less thick.





So, yeah they can do it.





Good Luck - Hope this Helped.Will the hairdressers be able to thin out my thick curly mixed race hair?
Yes they can, with a razor.


But this is really only temporary, as it will thicken again relatively quickly. If you want it to LOOK thinner, getting a proper hair cut will help a lot.
Ummm there is a type of sissor which a blunt and they thin out the hair :)

No comments:

Post a Comment