Sunday, February 28, 2010

How should I get my hair cut @ the hairdressers'?

I have a round-shaped face.How should I get my hair cut @ the hairdressers'?
This website helps me each time i wanted a new hair cut and hope it helps u too. =)





p/s:teaches us the hairstyles for different face shape.How should I get my hair cut @ the hairdressers'?
Well, try to look at as many hairstyles as possble from magazines and ask for recommendations of good hairdressers from your friends. Ask specifically for a styler and dont forget to ask how mcuh he charges if the fees are not written up seen high. Once I cried in a hairdresser and I think I have been disappointed a lot of times. But now I quite like my hair.
You could use hairstyles software to find the perfect haircut for yourself: http://www.hairfinder.com/hair_imaging.h鈥?/a>
Get a free Virtual Hairstyle. Upload your photograph, choose a hair


style, print the picture for your hairdresser, or e-mail your new look


to a friend.
shape it around your face with a shaped fringe don't have a straight cut fringe it'll make ya head look massive and don't layer it you'll have split ends all over the place
i think you should either have it short and sporty or mid length and super styling.

No comments:

Post a Comment