Friday, February 26, 2010

Can i put a brown home hair dye on my hair 2 weeks after i had it dyed blonde at the hairdressers?

I ask this because i decided it would be a great idea to see what id look like blonde...well it look alright but i really dont want to be getting it done everytime my roots grow back, especially as my hair grows pretty fast. So, as i usually dyed my hair myself from home dark in the past..could i do it now its blonde or will it turn orange or green or something!Can i put a brown home hair dye on my hair 2 weeks after i had it dyed blonde at the hairdressers?
you will be fine if you use a warm tone of brown, such as chocolate brown, as the warm tones have a red base to them, which is the colour blonde hair is missing. If you use a cool tone of brown, then theres a chance it could go green, as these use a blue base (blonde(yellow)+blue=green!)





and buy yourself a good deep conditioning treatment (Aussie 3 Minute miracle is great! and only around 拢4. they sell it at boots)





hope i helped!





xCan i put a brown home hair dye on my hair 2 weeks after i had it dyed blonde at the hairdressers?
yeah but the dye will have to have red in it
yes
You could do it with the warmer brown, but honestly I wouldn't recommend it, because dying your hair again that soon would really fry your hair. I'd say wait another two weeks at least, then you should be good to go.
ideally you need a dye that has red tones in it this coats the roots of your hair which enables the dye to take effect better
dont do it unless you want ginger hair!


go to a hairdresser
Don't do it!!!! You need to go to a salon and get it professionally done! The salon has to add a filler in. If you put brown ontop of a new blonde shade it could go black!

No comments:

Post a Comment