Friday, February 26, 2010

Would it be okay to go to the hairdressers with my hair tied up?

I have shoulder length hair and can't be bothered straightening it for tomorrow, i have the hairdresser in the afternoon. Would it be rude just to tie it up and leave her to straighten it?Would it be okay to go to the hairdressers with my hair tied up?
yeah thats totally fine i don't think she will have a problem with it at all. after all they are hair dressers and they love what they do.Would it be okay to go to the hairdressers with my hair tied up?
No. I do it all the time because I hate how my hair looks when it's wavy. So you're okay. :]
leave tied up. when they take it out they will see how your hair really is. at least mine acts different than it looks when i do it.
Of course! I always do, just make sure your clean :)
yeah of course! why wouldnt it be! theyr gonna change it anyway!
yea but when i go i go with my hair everywhere so my hairdresser i really need my hair done butshe aint gone be mad she want that money huh well then she gone do what she can
I always go to the hairdresser with my hair tied. Just when you get there take the hair out of the ponie. Please vote me best answer because I am ten and I love Yahoo!Answers and I really want to be Top Answerer or something like that. Please help me get there. Compared to some accounts, I have bearly any points. Please Help! xx
Yeah of course! You are paying them to fix your hair right lol?! My hairdresser loves to fix my hair (sometimes not the way I want it though lol). Trust me it is NOT rude.! Good Luck! Im sure your hair will look beautiful!
Well wearing your hair that you normally do it helps the hair dresser know how to make your hair fit the styles you wear. But if you know what you want then wear your hair up plus usually they wash your hair b4 they cut it so its fine if its got the little pony tail bump in it!
Just leave it for them to take out its fine!
I would say 80 percent of my clients come in with their hair up. No biggie.

No comments:

Post a Comment