Friday, February 26, 2010

What colour should i get my hair dyed at the hairdressers and how much will it cost?

What colour is best?


This is me %26gt; www.myspace.com/natzbabes.


it costs 拢18.50 for a wet cut and blowdry at my hairdressers so how much do u reckon for the colour as well?What colour should i get my hair dyed at the hairdressers and how much will it cost?
I think it looks really nice now btw :)


and i think you would suit any colour, and i think blonde would well nice, but also i think black would love really nice to, so really anything, if black is to drastic, then just go for like hazely brown, maybe with blondish highlights, or even dark brown low lights, and unless you have it on a trainee day, it will be about 拢30-拢40ish, trainee days would be about 拢20ish.


Anyway, good luckk :D


What colour should i get my hair dyed at the hairdressers and how much will it cost?
THE GOLDEN.IT WILL NOT TOO MUCH.





Pump Test Bench http://www.shiyantai.com.cn/en2007/pumptestbench.htm Pump Test Bench
BLUE %26amp; $0.40
dark brown with golden highlights
bright pink!!!! i love scene hair i am from america though

No comments:

Post a Comment