Friday, February 26, 2010

Does anyone know if any hairdressers are looking for hair models?

I live in the Newcastle/Northumberland area and would love to be a hair model. I have short red hair and I'm not afraid of change and I love wacky hair!


Also, any stories, advice on hair models, any experiences, let me know too please.


Thanks in advance!Does anyone know if any hairdressers are looking for hair models?
If there are any Toni %26amp; Guy, Vidal Sassoon or Aveda salons in your area, call and ask if they need any hair models. These chains usually use hair modelsDoes anyone know if any hairdressers are looking for hair models?
I hair model quite a bit. it's great cos it's normally free!!!





Try ringing round a few salons in your area to see who needs hair models.
Network with local hairdressers, I'm sure they can help you out with your goal by hooking you up with other people in the business.
Tony and Guy
Check out your local beauty schools and hair salons most will let you know if they need anyone to ';model'; or do a special cut... I just went to my normal salon and got a new ';do'; and she took some before/afters... My hair is really short now but, cute I think anyway... Some salons offer FREE or discounted hair cuts...





Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment