Sunday, February 28, 2010

How much do Saturday girls in the hairdressers earn?

just got offered a job at hairdressers on a saturday! I was wondering what sort of figure other saturday girls earn??


thanks


x


Saturday girls are girls that wash hair, do drinks, mix colour, answer the phone, take payment, tidy up etcHow much do Saturday girls in the hairdressers earn?
I live in the UK so I don't know if this is relevant to you..





It should be at least mininum wage which depends on your age however I did work experience in a salon a few years ago and the apprentices only got 拢3.20 an hour because their training was taken into consideration. If you are training to be a hairstylist too then I think they can pay you less but if not then search on the internet how much mininum wage is for your age-it shouldn't be any lower than 拢5 though
  • hair styling
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment