Sunday, February 28, 2010

How much does a colour cost at the hairdressers ?

i want a style cut , half black and half blonde?How much does a colour cost at the hairdressers ?
It is hard to put a # on it without knowing the area you live in, the time it will take to color your hair depending on the length, thickness, and the color you are now. I would call the salon you are wanting to go to and have a consultation (it should be free and only takes about 10 min.). At this time you will discuss the color you are wanting to go, the cut, etc.. and the price. I would bring in pictures if you have them available or go in early and look through books of hairstyles at the salon. This way you and your stylist are thinking the ';same color blonde'; for ex. I hope this helps you some - good luck!!!How much does a colour cost at the hairdressers ?
My mums cost like $155NZD but I don't know if thats cheap or expensive :S
from about $40-$60 I believe. Specialty things are likely to cost more, as well as longer hair.





Good luck
It depends. Where, which stylist, length of your hair ect. Ballpark $100-220

No comments:

Post a Comment