Sunday, February 28, 2010

What is your favourite part of getting shampooed at the hairdressers?

their long nails massaging my scalpWhat is your favourite part of getting shampooed at the hairdressers?
Ths scalp massageWhat is your favourite part of getting shampooed at the hairdressers?
nothing, my hair dresser is brutal and usually ends up ripping out at least 1 of my ear piercings
the scalp massage definitely! it's so relaxing :)
My hairdresser uses Aveda products, which I adore! And I lovee the feeling of being pampered...the warm water, gentle lathering...it's amazing =]
i agree with the 1st girl lol
I go to a Salon that uses only Aveda products. It's very, very zen. They have candles lit, and waterfalls, and classical music. When I get my hair shampooed, I almost fall asleep. I love all of it. The music, the sound of water, the smells, the SCALP MASSAGE! Ahhhh. It's wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment