Friday, February 26, 2010

How much is a wash and blowdry at the hairdressers?

I got my hair cut last week but i washed it again at home and it's gone out of shape. I want my hair to look nice for school. when i got it cut it was 拢26 (im from the UK btw)How much is a wash and blowdry at the hairdressers?
Hiii :)every salon is dffetent and have different prices ...,I got my hair wash cut and blowdried and it cost 鈧?6 ....:)if say just ring or ask your salon how much it would cost ..hope I helped =]How much is a wash and blowdry at the hairdressers?
cool people looks cool in any hair style, so be cool and let it grow. don't let the hairdresser to use the blower next time.
Everywhere is different prices im afraid, if you specify a town and maybe a salon name then I could look it for you.
that's called a blowout.


ask your hairdresser.


everyones different

No comments:

Post a Comment