Sunday, February 28, 2010

Can you dye over a permanant all over dye done at the hairdressers with an at home kit?

I have had my hair dyed about 6 weeks blonde at the hairdressers, but I want to go back dark brwn so can I go back to my original coolour at home?Can you dye over a permanant all over dye done at the hairdressers with an at home kit?
you could but be careful blonde hair can grab unwanted colors(green)use a golden brown i would not use a dark brown over the counter colors are unpredictableCan you dye over a permanant all over dye done at the hairdressers with an at home kit?
hi





I had my hair dyed the other day at the hairdressers and Im blonde, but I didnt like it so I went out today and brought a brown and it has turnt out great!
yup :). it might turn out bad though....id try it!





mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
yes..i think you can do that without any problems..going darker is typically easy..just be sure you have the right color, because if you want it lighter then....well not so easy.. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment