Sunday, February 21, 2010

Can anyone recommend good hairdressers, for cutting curly hair in London?

I'm mixed raced and have quite frizzy curly hair. I've been having trouble with finding good hairdressers for my kind of hair. If anyone knows places that are experienced with curly hair please say so! I live in North London.Can anyone recommend good hairdressers, for cutting curly hair in London?
I have the same problem.


There is a hairdressers in Enfield Town called H Salons who are reasonable priced. Don't let them trick you with the more expensive cut from the senior stylists. The juniors are just as good.


I got my curly hair cut and it has turned out really good.


I have also had good experiences from turkish hairdressers as they have a similar hair type.Can anyone recommend good hairdressers, for cutting curly hair in London?
Try Errol Douglas hair salon. Details www.erroldouglas.com


Highly professional hair salon. You might see some celebrities in the salon. Cost is moderate to high, but you are paying for quality. I have the same issue as you. I do not visit their hair salon anymore as I live far away, their appointment system is too complicated and unjustified. You have to tell them exactly what you are having and if you want something more or different on the day, tough luck. Most hair salons always try to get you to relax your natural hair or texturise or do some chemical to have more ';manageable'; results but defy their request and stay true to you. Try mixed chicks products; their formulations are good. Go to this site as well. It lists other black hair salons. blackbeautyandhair.com

No comments:

Post a Comment