Sunday, February 21, 2010

How can I strip my hair without going to rthe hairdressers?

Hiya, I dyed my hair black over a year ago. Every month I repeat the colour. My hair is now at it's darkest and I hate it! I want to lighten it to a light/medium brown. I have tried kits to do at home before and these snapped my hair, so I ended up with short hair! Not again! I can't afford the hairdressers at the moment. Any other ideas?


Thanks.How can I strip my hair without going to rthe hairdressers?
Try color oops. I'm not sure how well it will work for dye that has been in your hair for a long time but I'm pretty sure its a stripper (that doesn't damage your hair that badly...every stripper will damage your hair so no matter what you do to get the black out it will probably be damaging). I know it works on freshly dyed hair. Good Luck.





Oh i forgot to say you can buy this at any drugstore its in the same isle as hair dye. How can I strip my hair without going to rthe hairdressers?
mh you can do it yourself :)


it do this too...





i buy from the hairdresser the colour i want and so i can use it :)


from the hairdresser it 麓s better than from some store next street...
Best to let it recover leave it to grow out. my niece used peroxide and has ruined her hair .It,s now so thin it looks like she going Bald.She,s a hairdresser
prell shampoo- its like 4 dollars at a drugstore


or


cibu shampoo..takeout--which you can get at a bubbles salon for $15 i think


both work really well
You can buy a colour stripper in Boots it should be in the aisle next to the boxes of hair dye.

No comments:

Post a Comment