Sunday, February 21, 2010

How can I tell if a hairdressers has a good reputation?

Theres some new hairdressers that have opened nearby in my area and they all look really nice but how can I tell if I can trust them?How can I tell if a hairdressers has a good reputation?
-Speak to people who have been there


-Go to a cafe or something across the road and watch people come out? Does their hair look good? Or are they crying and covering their head with their hands?


-Go in and talk to the hairdresser


-Check their website


-Have they been in business before? They should have a portfolio. Are they part of a chain? Chances are if they've had experience they can't be that bad.


-You say it looks nice, normally if I go to somewhere that looks bad it is, if it look's good, it's normally good.


-Failing that, go to your normal hairdressers!





Hope that helped!How can I tell if a hairdressers has a good reputation?
If it is a professional salon, they should have a portfolio book or website. You can see their work and former clients. Never trust a hairdresser you don't know.
I check thru Yelp.com. I see everyone's reviews and comments on a particular salon and go from there.
  • stainless steel finger ring
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment