Monday, February 22, 2010

How do i get rid of orange hair without going to the hairdressers?

I have dyed my hair 3 times in the last 2 days! i need to dye my hair blonde by tommorow! i cannot go to the hairdressers as they are closed but the local supermarket is still open! do you have any ideas about what i can do to solve this! please do not answer if it has anything to do with leaving my hair this colour or going to the hairdressers! please help me!How do i get rid of orange hair without going to the hairdressers?
u dont want to go to the hairdresser??? no problem.. call the hairdresser at your place then !!How do i get rid of orange hair without going to the hairdressers?
There is a product by Loreal that will tone down your orange and red colors.. let me find it.. Loreal Tone Refiner in a black box in the hair color section. The link below shows you a picture of the box. Anyway, It may help. I have done it before and it took out the brassiness in my hair. BUT you have colored your hair a lot the last couple of days, maybe you should wait a bit before you do anything else.. your hair may break off if you over process it. Good luck!





You could also try the John Freida Sheer blonde shampoo and conditioner-- that can sometimes make your color a better blonde and take out some of the red.. it may be safer too for your hair right now.
Britney
wow .. i would do a blonde rinse with no amonia .. and then go for the bleach blonde...








i have had many colors in my hair .. and i have had orange be4 but i went dark be4 i wernt bk to blonde after that! good luck .. bleach should work though ..
Go to the store and purchase a dye for it. Follow the directions on the box and it will work!

No comments:

Post a Comment