Monday, February 22, 2010

How much should you tip hairdressers?

I was just wondering the proper amount to tip my hairdresser. I recently took my child and I to get haircuts and the total for both came to $35.00. How much should I be tipping?How much should you tip hairdressers?
Tipping people is a load of ****.


Your paying for something already which probably cost 100 times more than what they bought it in for.





NEVER TIPHow much should you tip hairdressers?
For a child's haircut which is pretty simple I think the standard 15% is fine.





For an adult haircut it really depends on how happy you are with your haircut and the style and difficulty of the cut.





15% is a good start point, but I fund it difficult to find a good hairdresser so when I do find one, I tip them well (@30%)






according to my phone, 5.25


but depeneds if they were gopod.


if they were bad 3.00


and if your rich, 4.00


and if ur lazy 2.00


if they were exremely good 6.00


no more than 7.00 unless they are really relaly relaly good and they have ';special contact'; with zac efron. :P
Typically its 15%
around 5-7 dollars
That would be around $5.00.
maybe around 7 or more..


depending if she did a good job

No comments:

Post a Comment