Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What serum is that a hairdressers uses before straightening very fine hair?

I have extremely fine hair and the hairdresser used some kind of serum before straightening it. I forgot to ask what it was or kind ir was? Any ideas?What serum is that a hairdressers uses before straightening very fine hair?
any staightening serum from a salon will do. Stay away from drug store stuff. I use KMS Straightening Balm in my salon to straighten all hair types. A little dab will do ya! if you use too much, it will weigh your hair down and feel greasy.What serum is that a hairdressers uses before straightening very fine hair?
It really depends where you go because all hairdressers use different product lines. As for me I've gone to three different hairdressers and they've used the same serum on my hair ( I have very fine hair as well) they use a product called Fantasia which has aloe vera you could find the bottle practically anywhere especially indoor swapmeets, they run for about 7 to 8 dollars, they are also sold at Sally Beauty Supply. The bottle has a big emblem in front that has the lettes ';IC'; . Good Luck finding it.Oh and if your not able to find it I've also tried frizz-ease hair serum along with a hair straightening cream from the same product line it comes in a purple bottle with a pump and says something like ';wind-down';, mix those both together and you'll love the results. (you can find them at wal*mart).
Most serum that are used on hair before the blow dryers is to protect the hair from the heat. My preferred hairdresser uses Glossing Cream from Frederic Fekkai...Don't put too much because it can leave your hair oily.


There are many serums in the market, most made of silicon but this one was what most adjusted to my hair type (wavy to straight).
Clorobenzine.

No comments:

Post a Comment