Sunday, February 21, 2010

Why do hairdressers use a brush when they blow dry your hair?

When I do my hair at home, I use a blow dryer with a comb attachment to dry my hair.





I've never seen a hairdresser use a blow dryer with an attachment. Instead they brush your hair as they blow dry it. Why?Why do hairdressers use a brush when they blow dry your hair?
I asked my stylist that once and he said it's because it needs to be soft and full of volume. They don't always have comb attachments so they use a brush.Why do hairdressers use a brush when they blow dry your hair?
So they can get it smooth and full of volume. That's why your hair always looks great after a stylist drys it.
It allows them to lift your hair, without using their hands and fingers. This allows them to dry the hair more evenly and more completely.
it's just a different method of styling hair. it makes it smother and straight. it also helps get layers under you hair were a comb attachment might miss. it is also easyes to style.
They use a brush so they don't have to touch your hair their hands as much. If they touch it with their hands a lot, it will most likely get oily..
i think that it may be easier 'cause I can not use one of those attachments!!!! Also they can use one hand to blow dry and the other to comb!!! luckys i wish I had two hands to blowdry my hair with

No comments:

Post a Comment