Monday, February 22, 2010

Can any hairdressers give me tips on growing my hair long?

Hi there, im a guy with thick short hair, but have always wanted to grow my hair long. Everytime i try, it just goes big and fluffy! how can i avoid this, and what methods can i use to reach my goal. my hair is currently shaved short. tips only from hairdressers please, no opinions!!!


thank you in advance!Can any hairdressers give me tips on growing my hair long?
My opinion would be not to cut it.Can any hairdressers give me tips on growing my hair long?
we use growmore and tomirite rub in dailey but dodge arthur
well it definitely takes patience. as your hair grows make sure your stylist is keeping layers in it to take some of that bulk out. You will definitely go through an awkward stage. that's the stage usually from short to about ear level. having your stylist layer and thin out to remove the excess bulk will do wonders. good luck
Here are some tips on how to make your hair healthy and grow long http://www.hairstylescut.com/advice/heal鈥?/a>
depending how long you want it to grow,best way is wax it and ask the hairdressers to thin it down for you so it wont stick up at all then... good luck
Razor it?
Dont wash it. Within two months it will be lank enough to stay flat.
You need to find a stylist who understands what you are desiring. You should describe something like this:


';I want to grow out my hair, but when I do it gets really bulky and fluffy. I want to keep the length and lose the volume.';





As previously stated, they should be able to cut or razor into your hair, allowing the length to stay the same but also keeping the length and giving it a good shape. Once you get that good starting cut, you should just go in and get maintenance cuts. Try to stick with the same stylist, because they will remember your hair type as well as what they had done previously.
hi there, i am not a hairdresser but i am a guy with short, thick hair and when i start to grow it, it just starts to look like a bush, i can give you a few tips.


firstly; forget you even have any hair or that you plan on growing it, thats the main thing, if you pay attention to it all the time it'll annoy you and you'll want to cut it all off!





Secondly; find a way to style it so that you are comfortable with it, you'll be a lot most inclined and motivated towards growing it long if you find a style you're comfortable with.





Number three; just be persistent and one day you'll look in the mirror and think to yourself, you know what, i did it! and it'll all be worth it





Hope this helped
just keep having it thinned out

No comments:

Post a Comment