Monday, February 22, 2010

How can I make sure my hair keeps looking like it did at the hairdressers?

Okay so I got a scene haircut, yesterday, and I really love it. What are some things I can do to keep it looking like it does?How can I make sure my hair keeps looking like it did at the hairdressers?
i think the secret it .. when i took a cosmo course was blow dry it the same way you cut it... like parting it the same way... but try ur best and just do what you have to do to make it look good :) tease it, straighten it.. etc. oh and don't forget product! what product did they use and such


good luck!How can I make sure my hair keeps looking like it did at the hairdressers?
back comb


do the asian mullet. . .or fashion mullet


colour it.





Go to youtube or go to Wikihow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment