Monday, February 22, 2010

Do any beauticians or hairdressers have any used rubber or latex gloves i can buy?

Do any women have any used rubber or latex gloves i can buy?


Looking to buy any used rubber or latex gloves in any condition ,the more used the better!Do any beauticians or hairdressers have any used rubber or latex gloves i can buy?
Fetish perhaps?


I'm sure there will be people on ebay who would sell these on private listings,so worth having a look there. To be honest, no reputable place would sell or give their used latex gloves to anyone so I doubt you'd find it easy to get them. Shame really as I've dyed my hair twice in the last two weeks and I threw them in the bin :pDo any beauticians or hairdressers have any used rubber or latex gloves i can buy?
dare i ask why. and sorry i dont i throw mine out
what is your problem? buy them from the dollar store.
I don't know what you want them for, but good luck with anything that has a credible usage.





One word of warning however, you say 'any used rubber or latex gloves in any condition' - well some of these gloves especially if they come from any kind of science laboratory especially biological laboratories - where they should be destroyed anyway, but one never knows, - POSE A SIGNIFICANT, Possibly Life threatening, HEALTH RISK - all I would say is please be aware and be careful.





I still wish you good luck.
ew, why would you want used??
try ebay, buy them in the 1000s!
You scare the **** out of me.
wtf?

No comments:

Post a Comment