Monday, February 22, 2010

What should I get my hair styled like at the hairdressers?

Going to the hairdressers next week i have thin dark brown hair in a bob.What should I get my hair styled like at the hairdressers?
get your head shaved it saves all this buggering aboutWhat should I get my hair styled like at the hairdressers?
a few simple layers get it long at the front short at the back (front long meanin how long is is nw) and get a front fringe!! twill look fabulous!:D





gud look x
hi as a salon owner and experienced stylist


I would stay with your bob, you did not say how long your bob was, but the biggest asked for style at the moment is the Victoria Beckham A line Bob, and as you have thin hair it would suit being taken close at the back of your nape


and its a style that's easy to manage, I have cut at least a dozen of these styles this month, go for it, and enjoy
It depends very much on your face shape and also the texture of your hair a good hairdresser will let you know what suits you and what doesn't
add a few short layers to give your hair volume and texture
  • stainless steel finger ring
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment