Sunday, February 21, 2010

Hairdressers?

I hate my hairdresser but keep going back to her, a lot of women do the same, she just gave me some highlits, the front is beautiful but the back is not that nice, I know that I'll go back in 6 to 8 weeks. Am I addicted?Hairdressers?
sounds like it and it seems like you scared to go to someone else.....if you don't like her why keep going to her and giving her your money for a hairstyle you don't like......


*make a change*Hairdressers?
thanks girl!

Report Abuse



No, it's not an addiction. You're just too VAIN !!!

Report Abuse



I think you just care about your appearence. I went through the same thing when my hairdresser moved out of state. My cousin told me to see her hairstylist so I did. The woman was scissor happy %26amp; I wound up going to another hairdresser in the same place I started.





My hairstylist name is Donyel. She does a great job on my hair %26amp; she making it grow back from that hack job the other stylist gave me. I went there yesterday %26amp; she gaave me a style that won't get in my face %26amp; keep my sweating in this hot weather.
When you see someone that has the look you want, ask them where they go and then make an appointment.
Sounds like you're scared to try someone different and since you're not happy with your person's work, you should try a new stylist.

No comments:

Post a Comment