Sunday, February 21, 2010

How do hairdressers make hair so soft and shiny?

How do they make hair so pretty and soft and sleek and shiny! My hair is usually a frizz bomb but its always so pretty and under control when i go.


Is it possible to do something similar at home? What products would I need?How do hairdressers make hair so soft and shiny?
Blowdrying and using a round brush usually makes my hair soft and shiny. She also uses hair serum after she's done but I dont like to buy it from her cuz it costs waaay too much.How do hairdressers make hair so soft and shiny?
It's their technique - they know how to use a round brush, they know how to pull the hair and in which direction to dry it to prevent frizz, and they also dry the hair completely, as in bone-dry, which helps prevent frizz.





I'm with you on this one - I wish I could do it at home - but I'm pretty sure it's the technique, not some magic product that they use.
When you go to a hairdresser, after they are done styling it they put a clear liquid product in your hair to not only hold in the moister but also to make it look shiny. You could go to a hair salon that sells products and look for styling moose (which they sometimes use not only for funky hairstyles). Or you can do little things that keep your hair looking great. Try this website; http://www.ehow.com/how_4514559_make-hair-shiny.html





I used it and now my hair's a lot shinier!
the hair straightener brand Chi has hair products and their smoothing serum works sooo nicely
they use product








try the defrizz product by conhair. it works great.
a anti-frizz serum.. it's in a red boddle.. i don't know the name though... sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment