Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hairdressers?

How much doesyour hairdresser charge you for a wash, cut and blow dry? Or just a dry trim? Uk answers peaseHairdressers?
about 拢10 for a trim but if i want it washed aswell its 拢20Hairdressers?
where I live it only costs 拢15 for a wash, cut and blow dry.
are u serious.
depends where you go and who you have it with. If you go to an ordinary salon a dry trim would cost about 拢8-12 and a wash cut n blow dry would cost about 拢25. If you go a posh hairdressers a dry trim would cost about 拢15 and a wash cut and blow dry would cost above 拢30, maybe more depending if you go with a senior styler


hope that helps
My mother in law is a hairdresser so often she does my hair but when she can't i go to a really nice salon and it costs me around 拢25 for a really great cut. The girl that does it is a junior stylist though, so she is cheaper than say a senior stylist. I have paid loads of money before, once paid nearly 拢60 for a cut in Guy Kremers salon and it wasnt that great at all. Toni n Guy are expensive too but do really great cuts
i pay a fiver for a trim but that is my bestest friend cutting it though
i am a master stylist at a salon and we charge 50.00 for a was cut and blowdry , you can save money buy going to a little less experiened hairstylist and get a cut for about 35.00, but remember you get what you pay for !!!!
15 quid or 5 dry cut
For a proper cut, wash and dry, I pay thirty-five pounds.





I know that some women pay hundreds of pounds for a cut; they go to one of the 'celebrity' hairdressers...
Mine is 拢15 for a wash and a blow dry with the hair cut, for a trim on my split ends 拢5 which is good .x
im in the north east and pay 拢38 but she does a great job.
around $30.
Hi im a hairdresser in dublin


鈧?4.50 with myself id say thats around 拢30


thats wash cut and blowdry in a l'oreal salon.





i know you said uk but maybe that helps

No comments:

Post a Comment