Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hairdressers?

why do people tend to assume hairdressers are 'dumb' when really it is a very skilled and challenging proffesion?Hairdressers?
unfortunately there is a stupid misconception that if you work with your hands you are not ';smart'; enough to do ';mind'; type jobs...there fore you must be ';dumb';. I would like to kick these people in the head...but that is what they think...





I would be terrified to cut someones hair! I am much better working at a computer all day Hairdressers are so confident and they have to know what they are doing...kudos to you!!!Hairdressers?
Haha, Funny.


Because usually they ask simple questions such as '; Have you got a nice fella?'; ahh is 'ee love-er-ly? and so on becasue they havent got anything else to talk about, and that's what they usually say, their mind is not big enough to think of any new exciting questions, and this is what they feel comfortable with.


I don;t know, I don;t use hair dressers, hair cutting is such a personal thing, someone elses style on top of my body doesnt work for me. My hair cutting skills are far better I feel. LOL





Most poeple think DuMB means to not be academically intelligent Hairdressers don't need to use any academic intelligence.
It's yet another awful stereotype.


In all honesty, I wish I was good with hair, but I'm awful! So we do need hairdressers!!
Hairdressers not so much but those girls that do the nail painting have obviously huffed too much acetone that stuff can melt ping pong balls, what it does to your mind i can only imagine
true. they are clever. my hairdresser is my best mate and he's given me sound advice.
ever listened to the conversations that go on in salons, many hairdressers are such gossips and to me that can come accross as dumb. It is a skilled trade though and there is a lot to be learned. I think people just judge too easily, its a difficult job, my freind is a hairdressers and wanted me to cut her hair while she talked me through it - i couldnt do it, i was getting frustrated and really didnt want to bodge it up! you cant just pick up a pair of scissors and do it. it IS a skilled job
Not everyone thinks hair dressers are dumb!
The hairstylists in Tony and Guy are really DUMB!
because you spelt profession with a double ';ff'; and a single ';s';... go figure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment