Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hairdressers?

How much is it roughly for a mobile hairdresser to come to your house to cut your hair?





My mum said its cheaper, when i go to the hairdressers it normally costs about 拢18 for a restyle, without getting it washed and blow driedHairdressers?
I go to a girl who has her own mini salon in her garden! It's like a cabin. It costs 拢9 without tip. My mum has a mobile hairdresser come to her house, who doesn't wash her hair or spend very long on it. This costs 拢7. It's much likely to be cheaper as most hair salons charge around 拢35. Good luck xHairdressers?
hi as am a hairdresser its usually cheaper most of the time 4 a mobile hairdresser 2 do hair as they r usin the persons house and stuff
it depends on the hairdresser.n the saloon. usually its cheaper
deff costs low to go than them to come.i get em to come whn am flying out or sum but it is like a rare situation in most cases
mobile hairdressers prices do vary depending on their experience ,products they use etc however its usually slightly cheaper than travelling to and fro to a salon
there is a hairdressers in canterbury called ';limlight'; its quite cheap but its exellent sevrice!
You need to call several hairdressers and ask their prices, however, I don't think hairdressers come to your house anymore...unless your sick or elderly....at least that's how it is where I'm from. Good luck.
Hi im not too sure, but my mobile hairdresser wasnt really mobile at all I had to go to her, she said it was going to be 15 pound which is drearer than I normally pay, I dont have it washed or anything and it normall cost around 8 pound. But with hairdresser the first time she only charge me 8 pound as she didnt wash cut or dry, it was just a dry cut, then I went again and she cut it and then charged me a tenner. So I dont think she new what she wanted to charge.





I got a few leaflets from mobile hairdressers as I was getting married you see, and I got one through the door and she was charging around 18 for a cut and blow dry and everyone else was pretty much the same. You will have to go though the yellow pages and then compare prices thats what I did.lol





Its just as easy to go into a hairdressers and get it done at least you know they cut it how you want it. There should be different hair dresser by you that dont charge as much for just a dry cut, but if you live in a city then I guess it will cost more to have your hair cut I live in a small town.

No comments:

Post a Comment