Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How much do you pay for highlights at the hairdressers?

This is aimed mostly at girls/women i have my hair highlighted, washed, cut, blow dryed and styled and it costs 52.00. I was wondering if that is over priced really or whether that is what you payHow much do you pay for highlights at the hairdressers?
52 Dollars, Euros or UK Pounds? Either way it sounds pretty cheap. I would expect UK salons to charge circa £75-£100 for long hair. More in premier salons - so I think you have a bargain - that's if you're happy with the result!?How much do you pay for highlights at the hairdressers?
wash trim highlight and blowdry = £25


best hairdresser! no one does my hair nicer
Mine cost me £52 pound aswell!! That was for colour, highlights, cut and blow dry and straighten.
DEPENDS ON THE STYLIST. WHERE I GO I GET LOW LIGHTS AND DYED AND THEY CHARGE ME 100.00 WITH THE CUT AND DRY
that sounds about average, actually fairly cheap b/c you get it cut and stuff as well. it usually costs $50 to just get highlighted.
that sounds like a good price i pay $75 - $100 after tip and everything
Hey Hunny_X





Thats Good =]





I Got Mine Cut Blow Dryed Coloured At Bottom %26amp; Coloured Different Blonde Highlights At The Top For £110 =]





Always Use Toni %26amp; Guy They Are The Bomb Lol
Two weeks ago, I paid £115 for three colour highlights and a very slight trim at the Rainbow Room.
I pay nothing - I'm a natural light blond








(HA HAAAAAAAA)
That's pretty cheap for highlights. But I don't get them- my hair is all natural!
That's a good price. I get mine coloured, foil hi-lights, cut, blow-dry and styled and i pay over £120. But my hair is quite long which is why it costs so much.
that's just about right at some places you can pay as much as 90quid for high lights it just depends on where you go...
well just before xmas i went to my mates hairdressers,i had brown underneath and highlights on the top cost me £42 it looked really nice but as the days have gone on it looks darker than before i had it done so im going back for him to touch it up,my sister inlaw pays £60 for hers
NO WAY! You got an awesome price. The prices of highlights usually goes by the length of your hair. My hair is above my shoulders and I paid 40 bucks for all the same services done. Highlights could go in a price range from anywhere from 40 bucks to 200 bucks!!!
well, i am a natural blonde, so i don't get my hair coloured or highlighted, but my friend gets her hair coloured dark. she pays 64 dollars for all of that to get done. so i think that that is a perfect price.

No comments:

Post a Comment