Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How would I ask for this at the hairdressers?

I want like a side fringe and mid to long length hair with layers in. If you're British, you'll know what this next bit means, but kinda like Jasmine Thomas from Emmerdale. I hate Emmerdale but her hair is fab. If you could help, that would be great. Oh yeah, if you wanna pic, go here ;;





Scrap that. There isn't one where she hasn't got her hair tied back. How would I ask for this at the hairdressers?
just tell her what you just said here.





even tell her about emmerdale. she'll probably know.How would I ask for this at the hairdressers?
Just say i'd like a side fringe cut in %26amp; she'll ask how short, just show her. and say i'd like a trim off the ends, ( spilt ends are gone ) %26amp; a bit of layering

No comments:

Post a Comment