Monday, February 22, 2010

How much approximately would it cost to have my hair curled at a hairdressers in the UK?

It's just that I'm going to an extremely special do soon and I want to have my hair curled properly. My mum might not want me to go to the hairdressers for it, so I think I'll offer to pay. I can't find the website for my hairdressers so I can't find out the price. I was wondering if anyone has had it done before or knows somewhere where I can look at a price? Or can simply help by having a good prediction!


Thanks for any help, I really appreciate it! =)How much approximately would it cost to have my hair curled at a hairdressers in the UK?
Go on this website:





http://www.ukhairdressers.com/global4.as鈥?/a>





You can type in the city that you live in, and the website will give you links to websites of salons near you.


Most salons have a price list on their websites, so this should give you a rough idea of how much you'll be paying, because prices sometimes vary depending on the area you live in.





Good luck





RQ.

No comments:

Post a Comment