Monday, February 22, 2010

Do hairdressers usually charge extra for shampoo if you get color?

Why would they charge extra if it's already apart of the step and I never really request it, they just take it upon themselves to put shampoo and conditioner in. Not only that but the description of charge says, ';shampoo/massage'; and I don't get a massage.





I pay quite a bit. 100 for the highlight, 55 for the hair cut, and then they charge an additional 35 for the shampoo, and then I have to tip 20%.Do hairdressers usually charge extra for shampoo if you get color?
damn. you're getting damaged hair with all the highlighting while getting ripped off. why 20% tip?Do hairdressers usually charge extra for shampoo if you get color?
my hairdressers never ask extra for any of it lol
  • stainless steel finger ring
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment