Monday, February 22, 2010

What can I do when I get an extremely bad colour from the hairdressers?

The other day i went to the local hairdressers and she colored my hair but completely not what i wanted, it looked horrid and cost me $222.00. The next day I went to another hairdressers to get it fixed and that was $128.00 total $350.00 - what can i do to maybe get my money back on the first day?What can I do when I get an extremely bad colour from the hairdressers?
Coming from a hair dresser in training-





She should have asked you if its what you wanted, if not she SHOULD have dyed it back to your color you had it before the dye, but No you cant get your money back sadly.





Good luckWhat can I do when I get an extremely bad colour from the hairdressers?
Hairdresser of 25 years If you were unhappy you should have spoken up or rung the next day.





The problem is you are having a chemical in your hair--- its damaging then you have had another chemical service the next day.whether you are going lighter or darker its still damaging the only product which is is a semi---- not a demi semi .





If you were specific in your details you have a right to complain.I would go back to the orginal salon and speak to your operater barring in mind you will not recieve a refund and it would not be wise for them to try and fix it after having 2 chemical services.





The reason I suggest you show them is so next time they can get it right this swapping and changing hairdressers is never a way to get what you want--- you really need to build a relationship with a stylist and this is a perfect opportunity..I have fixed a many and any hairdresser that says they havent are liarsI always say if you are at all not happy please let me know and they do..
First off, you are getting robbed blind. Getting your hair colored should not be costing you that much. Second, if you are unhappy with the color you get from the original hair stylist you should tell the person and have them or another stylist in the shop fix it. You should ask for the shop manager or owner if you are unhappy with it as well.
yes u can ask with the owner aur manager on this reagrd may be they can guide u...

No comments:

Post a Comment