Monday, February 22, 2010

How much is it for a cut and blow dry at Toni & Guy hairdressers?

If it is expensive then could you recommend me a well known popular hairdressers please?How much is it for a cut and blow dry at Toni %26amp; Guy hairdressers?
I've only been to Toni %26amp; Guy once and the cut was awful. It cost me around 拢35 5 years ago, the price is dependant upon the experience level of the stylist. I don't know of any good hairdressers in Sheffield,maybe Toni %26amp; Guy are ok there but I wouldn't go near them.How much is it for a cut and blow dry at Toni %26amp; Guy hairdressers?
It depends how experinced you want your hairdresser to be. There is about 3 or 4 levels and the higher the level the more money the hair cut will be. I dunno where you leave but there is some nice boutique places in London which do nice cuts. Always ask to see the hairdressers previous work though :]

No comments:

Post a Comment