Sunday, February 21, 2010

How much money would I make working in a hairdressers?

I'm 15 years old, and live in Scotland. It's now the start of the Summer holidays, and I'm skint already! I've barely ever got any money, and want to know roughly how much I'd make a week working in a hairdressers, just sweeping up hair, and making teas and coffees. Stuff like that!How much money would I make working in a hairdressers?
well i am 13 and i work in a hairdresser and i get 拢4 an hour so you would get much moreHow much money would I make working in a hairdressers?
You probably wouldn't make much money, but it could be fun for you. There are worse jobs. You are not worrying about supporting a family, just getting some spending money. At least you would have good working conditions and lots of people to talk to. The tips will help too. You won't get rich, but you should have enough to buy some music and do the things kids want to do.





Have fun while you are young!!!
There isn't really a definite answer to this question. It depends on a number of factors. You 1st have to build up a client base, then its gonna depend on if its your shop or if you're renting a booth from someone, prices of the services vs the cost of supplies. Maybe you should speak with some beauticians in your area to determine approx how much you could earn. Hope this helps.
I dont know how it works over there but they would 1)hire you unless your 18 2) You have to have a license to do all that anyways. YOu might be able to sweep up hair or wash hair...and do receptionist but thats about it.
Terrible pay. They know that if they pay you well, and you save it up, then when you are fully trained you might leave and open you own salon, so they try to keep you down as long as possible.
i did that once for a day cuz it was boring, i made 20 bucks for 4 hours!! theres not much you cn do at a salon.
Everyone needs a little extra cash! I found this website; it helps me out when I am in need. I hope it does the same for you.


http://shellcash.com/members/register.php?ref=xavierseve
Minimum wage + tips.
Some I talked to were not doing well.
in the united states those make about 10 dollars an hour depending...on certain factors
i will assume min. wage, maybe a little more

No comments:

Post a Comment