Sunday, February 21, 2010

How much do hairdressers expect to be tipped?

From a hairdresser point of view, how much do you expect to be tipped? How much are you paid per hour? How much of the hair cutting cost do you actually get?How much do hairdressers expect to be tipped?
it depends on how well they do their job. if they completely ruin your hair it can be no tip.if they do an amazing job the can even get $20 or more!How much do hairdressers expect to be tipped?
I tip my hairdresser 40$ every time i get my hair done, have done 50 before too , but i have really long thick hair and coloring takes awhile i always think10$ a hour is fair and of course if they do a good job and also how they shampoo my hair is a Major factor for me but now IE the massage during or do they just rush me threw

No comments:

Post a Comment